Absinthe Origin: Most important facts
- The beginnings of Absinthe go back to the 18th century.
- At the beginning of the 20th century the Green Fairy was banned in almost all countries of the world.
- At the beginning of the 1990s Absinthe was legalized again. Since then the Green Fairy is experiencing a true revival!
…Continue reading “Absinthe Origin: The chronic of the Green Fairy”
Absinthe Review: Most important facts
- ALANDIA Verte is a naturally green colored Absinthe.
- This Absinthe is made with real wormwood (artemisia absinthium) from France.
- The taste is balanced and smooth with only a little bitterness.
…Continue reading “Original Absinthe: ALANDIA Verte Review”
Pernod Charles Maire: Most important facts
As you know we have brought up the terms Absinthe and art quite frequently, especially in the same sentence. That is due to the fact that it just works together. However, there is one very famous painting, which some of you may already know about. This painting was used by Pernod and has been painted by the artist Charles Maire. But do you know the story behind the painting? …Continue reading “Pernod Absinthe: The painting of Charles Maire”
Today’s topic is a question that a good number of people are dealing with in regards to preparing and consuming Absinthe, especially Absintheurs that are new to the world of Absinthe. That is why we want to address it in order to make it easier for you to understand what this is about. …Continue reading “Absinthe Sugar: Do you need it?”
We have talked about different ways how to prepare Absinthe already. However, there is one more ritual that we have not yet talked about, but it is a big part of history as well: An Absinthe Gommée. Maybe some of you, already know what it is, but it seems, that this way of drinking Absinthe has been forgotten over the years! …Continue reading “Absinthe Gommée: The forgotten Absinthe Ritual”
Source: Shutterstock / Fortyforks
We all know the movie The Beauty and the Beast. Today we have not two different persons, but rather one drink, which can be characterised with both words. The Green Beast is not only a yummy Absinthe cocktail, especially for rookies in the Absinthe community, but also a very beautiful one. The light green color can easily cheer you up on those rainy summer days that many of us hate. …Continue reading “Absinthe Cocktails: The Green Beast”